Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Extra Ai Features (And Progress Rep

Greetings Fellow Classmates!

So I wanted to elaborate upon two tools not mentioned in class.

The first, which I have been using all of the time is the PAINTBRUSH TOOL.

What's so nice about the Paintbrush tool?

You can add lots of colors to create an interesting look. My personal favorites are the charcoal tool, the watercolor brushes, and of course the generic 1pt tool found under the sidebar menu.

ANOTHER TOOL

This is more of a rant about a ton of different tools. HOW TO SHADE TO LOOK LIKE AN AIRBRUSH.
Guess what I'm going to bring up

The Gradient Tool. Since I'm not good at explaining, I'm linking this.
http://designs4ux.com/five-diffrenet-ways-of-shading-in-adobe-illustartor/

Regards,

KEELY

P.S. Posting DM tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment