Sunday, March 9, 2014

VECTOR ARTIST:

VECTOR ARTIST: Chris King
Before I begin, I must point out this website:
http://www.illustrationweb.com/artists/

Yes. That's exactly what you think it is. So go. Go check it out and be inspired.

K, Digression over.

Chris King is an English artist who majored in media production with subfields in animation and character design. He is a professional artist and has worked for many companies including the Oxford University Press and The Guardian Guide.

Here's some of his work:



Cool huh?

Chris King's work is rather ambiguous, however most of it pertains to technological sci-fi characters. Again, he is a professional illustrator, thus his work goes towards that.

I personally love his style. I really want to be able to do work like his. It's incredible, and I'd love to have enough design/AI proficiency to do work like this! 

-Keely

No comments:

Post a Comment